3 Morningstar Farms®Veggie Bacon Strips 1/2 medium ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and mashed (about 1/4 cup) 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1/8 teaspoon salt 3 to 4 drops liquid pepper sauce 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted 1 lettuce leaf 4 thick slices plum tomato or 2 thick slices tomato
- Cook Morningstar Farms®Veggie Bacon Strips according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper sauce. Spread on one side of each toast slice. Place lettuce leaf, tomato slices and baconstrips on top of one slice. Top with remaining toast slice, avocado mixture side down. Cut in half. Serve immediately.
Avocado, Bacon, Cooking, Fitness, Fruit and Vegetable, Health, Home, Human nutrition, Lemon juice, Sandwiches, Toast, Top Weight loss, Weight, Weight Loss Tips
- Grilled Bacon and Buffalo Mozzarella Sandwiches with Hass Avocado Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- Veggie BLT (getyourvegon.com)
- Chicken Wrap with Avocado Bleu Cheese Dressing Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- Portabella Burgers with Avocado Spread (wellness.jwterrill.com)
- How To Make An Avocado BLT (uniquedaily.com)
- Adventures in the kitchen: A week of salads (eemusings.wordpress.com)