Reblogged:from Inspiredweightloss Ingredients
1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets (stalk discarded) 1 tablespoon olive oil Coarse salt and ground pepper 4 Portobello mushrooms (stems removed), sliced 1/2 inch thick 1 large red bell pepper (ribs and seeds removed), sliced 1/2 inch thick 1/4 cup light mayonnaise 1 small garlic clove, crushed through a press 4 thick slices country bread (preferably whole grain) 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. On a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, toss broccoli with oil; season with salt and pepper. Broil, tossing once or twice, until broccoli begins to char, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and bell peppers to sheet; season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Broil, tossing once or twice, until vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes more; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Place bread on a work surface. Dividing evenly, spread with mayonnaise mixture, and top with vegetables, then cheese. Place on baking sheet, and broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Health, Food, Human nutrition, Nutrition, Olive oil, Black pepper, Cooking, Sheet pan, Garlic, Broccoli, Bell pepper, Mozzarella, Kosher salt
- March Cooking Class Recipes (bodychange.net)
- Broccoli Slaw (authenticallynikki.com)
- easy healthy lunches featuring spring greek pasta salad (thetalkingkitchen.com)
- California Pizza Kitchen: vegetarian Pizza with Japanese Eggplant and Goat Cheese (fox4kc.com)
- Baked Eggplant with Garlic and Basil Tomato Sauce (delightfulnibbles.com)
- Zucchini and Potato (iride4shiloh.org)