Reblogged:from Huffington Post (health living)
That’s Fit is here to help you reach your weight loss goals!We’ve developed three different meal plans in partnership with the American Dietetic Association to fit your lifestyle, goals and preferences. Whether you’re looking to drop a few extra pounds from the holiday or trying to end a long-time battle with the scale, we’ve got the right diet plan for you.
Using our simple guide below, determine which plan fits your needs best, then click to get a complete one-week meal plan with recipes, tips and more.
The Portion Control Meal Plan is right for you if …
- Cutting back on the amount of food you eat is your biggest challenge when trying to lose weight.
- You don’t want to be limited to certain foods.
- You’re looking for steady, long-term weight loss.
Click here for the complete Portion Control Meal Plan
The Low-Carb Meal Plan is right for you if …
- Avoiding breads, pasta and other refined carbs is your biggest challenge when trying to lose weight.
- You want to see results quickly.
- You want to increase your energy.
The Mediterranean style Meal Plan is right for you if …
- Feeling that you can’t enjoy food is your biggest challenge when trying to lose weight.
- You want to lower your risk of heart disease and cancer and improve overall health.
- You enjoy cooking .Click here for the complete Mediterranean-Style Meal Plan American Dietetic Association, Calorie, diet, Dieting, dieting programs, Fat, Fitness, Food, Health, Human nutrition, Loss Weight, Nutrition, Physical exercise, Portion Control, Shopping, Support Groups, Top Weight loss, Weight, weight loss, Weight Loss Tips, weight tips
- Best Meal Plan to Lose Weight (foodonthetable.com)
- Free Diet Meal Plans and You (foodonthetable.com)
- Finding the Right Weight Loss Meal Plans (foodonthetable.com)
- Learning about Free Diet Meal Plans (foodonthetable.com)
- Weight Loss-The Right Way To Take It Off (boldstate.com)
- Best Vegetarian Diet to Lose Weight (bryantharper.wordpress.com)
- If You Have Never Heard Of Metabolic Cooking To Lo (foodstaycation.com)